Are you a GP, nurse, researcher, policy maker, infectious disease physician, virologist, scientist or consumer with an interest in COVID? We encourage you attend this conference.
Keynotes Announced: Associate Professor Penny Moore, South African Chair of Virus-Host Dynamics, Wits University and the National Institute for Communicable Diseases will be presenting on: SARS CoV variants – how they are identified, and what is on the horizon?
Topics you can expect to hear about in the conference:
- Long COVID
- Vaccines, manufacturing & clinical trials
- Therapy implementation
- Pandemic Preparedness & Modelling
- Communication, misinformation & health literacy
- What does the future hold with new variants?
- Priority populations and communities
Don’t delay, register today: Register Now
Early bird deadline: 12 June 2022