Collection of Personal information
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number. This information is collected in a fair and lawful manner and only when it is necessary for the purposes of our operations.
Use of Personal information
We use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, which may include:
- Communicating with you regarding our services and programs.
- Providing you with information, newsletters, or updates.
- Processing donations or transactions.
- Responding to your inquiries or requests.
Disclosure of Personal information
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
- Your personal information may be shared with service providers or contractors who assist us in carrying out our activities.
Security of Personal information
- We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration.
- Our systems and processes are designed to maintain the confidentiality and security of your data.
Your right to access & correct your Personal information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate and up to date. If you feel that information about you is not accurate or your details have, or are about to change, you can update your information by one of the following methods:
- If you have a login to MyASHM, login and click on Update My Details to change your details.
- If you are unable to access MyASHM, please call us on 02 8204 0700, or contact us to request access to your records.
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided for in the Privacy Act. For security reasons, you will be asked to put your request in writing and provide proof of your identity.
All requests to amend or otherwise update information we hold about you will be performed as soon as practically possible.
Your right not to provide personal information to us.
You are not obliged to give us your personal information. If you would like to access any of our services on an anonymous basis, we will take all reasonable steps to comply with your request. However, if you choose not to provide us with personal details, such as your name or address, the range of options available to you or your organisation, may be limited.
For example, in the case of anonymity, we cannot provide the full range of member services or allow you or your organisation to participate in networking functions, seminars and events, or successfully deliver any products and services that you have ordered from our website.
Cookies and Analytics