Frequently Asked Questions

I’m moving to a new state or territory. How can I continue prescribing HIV s100 / HBV s100 medications there?

January 30, 2024

Please contact ASHM or VHHITAL to inform us of your move, including the details of your new primary practice location. ASHM/VHHITAL will send a recommendation for prescribing rights to your new state or territory health department and inform you when this has been granted.  

Please note that until this has been granted you are NOT authorised to prescribe s100 medications in the new state or territory. 

If you are listed on one of the ASHM Prescriber maps you must update your listings accordingly through the MyASHM Prescriber Portal . 

Scroll to Top