Frequently Asked Questions

I’m moving overseas, can I still maintain my prescribing rights?

January 30, 2024

ASHM/VHHITAL recommends going ‘on leave’ from the prescriber program if you will be living outside of Australia for an extended period of time. You can be on leave from a prescriber program for up to 12 months. You will not have to earn CPD points during this time.  

You can contact ASHM/VHHITAL to reinstate your prescribing rights at any time.  Find contact details at: Contact and Enquires 

Scroll to Top