With keynote speakers announced and less than one month to secure early bird rates, this is your last chance to save on registration.
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure a seat at the International HIV Coinfection + Viral Hepatitis Elimination Conference.
The early bird deadline date is 28 May 2023.
Register your place now >> https://ihcvhec.com.au/registration-rates/
We are excited to announce that we will be joined by the below Keynote Speakers:
- Alexandra King: Cameco Chair in Indigenous Health and Wellness at the University of Saskatchewan (USask), co-lead of Pewaseskwan (the Indigenous Wellness Research Group) and an Internist with the Saskatchewan Health Authority
- Kate Seear: Australian Research Council Future Fellow and a Principal Research Fellow in the Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society
- Gilles Wandeler: physician at the Department of Infectious Diseases, Bern University Hospital, and a senior researcher at the Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Bern
- James Ward: Indigenous Health at The University of Queensland
Find out more about our Keynote Speakers on our website.
Program sessions include:
- Hepatitis B guidelines
- New and emerging hepatitis C elimination strategies in Australia
- Achieving triple elimination by 2030
- “Turning of the tap”: the role of prevention in eliminating HIV and hepatitis C co-infection.