This eLearning course will expand on the introductory topics and foundational knowledge from Clinical Foundation of Hepatitis B. This module will delve into the clinical education and training in hepatitis B and is appropriate for healthcare workers who have foundational knowledge and experience working with individuals living with hepatitis B.
Course Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify people who should be tested
- Identify gaps in the cascade of care for hepatitis B and how you can address them
- Identify the diagnostic tests for hepatitis B and accurately interpret them
- Describe the natural history of hepatitis B
- Identify modes of transmission of hepatitis B
- Demonstrate how to talk to people about hepatitis B testing that is culturally appropriate
- Determine hepatitis B vaccine pathways and where to access people and clinical information
- Describe the phases of hepatitis B
- Explain options for care for people living with hepatitis B
- Reflect on your own values, assumptions and attitudes about hepatitis B and its impacts on people living with hepatitis B accessing healthcare
- Outline key strategies to reduce hepatitis B-related stigma and discrimination
This course will take approximately 2 hours to complete
- Accreditation pending ACCRM.
- This organisation is an RACGP-accredited CPD Provider under the RACGP CPD Program. This activity has been approved for 2 Educational Activities (EA) hours.
Contact: For further enquires about this course, please contact email@example.com
Important: Please use the latest version of Google Chrome browser and enable popups/active content while completing this course.
Last updated: September 2023
Funders: This activity has been developed with funding provided by QLD Health.