We are excited to announce that the program is now available for the International HIV coinfection + Viral Hepatitis elimination Conference 2023 and we will be providing scholarships to support community members from viral hepatitis affected communities.
The program includes a variety of keynote speakers, abstract presentations, poster tours and invited speaker sessions on the topics of; Hepatitis B guidelines, “Turning off the tap”: the role of prevention in eliminating HIV and hepatitis C co-infection, and Achieving triple elimination by 2030.
The deadline for the community scholarship is fast approaching, don’t miss out on applying. The deadline is 11.59pm AEST Sunday 18 June 2023.
The community scholarship will include:
- Travel to and from the conference,
- Full conference registration (including the conference dinner),
- Per diem for meals not covered by the conference.
To be eligible you:
- Are able attend the conference in person on 21 and 22 July 2023 in Meanjin (Brisbane),
- Live in Australia,
- Have lived experience of hepatitis B and/or hepatitis C and/or be from an affected community or priority population and/or as a volunteer or peer of a non-government community hepatitis and/or peer-based organisation.
The standard registration deadline is 2 July 2023. Book your place now.