Frequently Asked Questions

I am an external education provider – how do I submit an activity to be allocated HIV CPD points?

January 30, 2024

ASHM welcomes additional opportunities for prescribers to achieve their CPD points and encourages external education providers to submit their HIV CPD activities for adjudication. Please download and complete a copy of the Application for Adjudication of Educational Activity form and email it to [email protected]

A representative from the National HIV Standards and Accreditation Committee will adjudicate the activity accordingly. 

Scroll to Top