Frequently Asked Questions

How do I submit educational activities for Prescriber CPD points?

January 30, 2024

  1. Log into the MyASHM Prescriber Portal  
  1. Select ‘Accreditations’ at the top of the screen 
  1. Select the relevant accreditation type (HIV s100 or HBV s100) 
  1. Select the relevant year you want to earn points for 
  1. Press the ‘Submit Educational Activity’ button 
  1. A form will appear > insert the details of the CPD activity and press the ‘Save’ button. 
Scroll to Top