- Location: Sydney (Flexible working arrangements negotiable)
- Full-Time Equivalent: 1.0 FTE
- Salary: $55,000 – $65,000
ASHM is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to supporting professionals in the field of HIV, blood borne viruses (BBVs), and sexual and reproductive health (SRH). Our mission extends to fostering a robust membership base, committed to knowledge sharing, research, and advocacy within Australasia. Join our team and contribute towards strengthening our membership foundation, ensuring quality, support, and growth.
You will be a critical member of our team, ensuring superior, timely, and courteous administrative support to both members and our organisation. This role is pivotal in enhancing our membership management process, maintaining, and growing the membership program through effective support and communication.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Membership Management: timely inquiries response, renewal / retention, take payment, generate payment reports, and update CRM records.
- Data Integrity and Analysis: maintain CRM accuracy and help team with running reports.
- Member Engagement and Communication: address feedback, collaborate on content, run reminder campaigns.
- Continuous Process Improvement: refine membership procedures and teach others in your team.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: ensure seamless member experiences, represent member voices.
Who Are You?
- Experience: Minimum 3 years in relevant work roles.
- Skills: MS Office, Adobe, CRM platforms, data management, advanced communication.
- Attributes: team player, data expertise, member-centric approach, attention to detail, problem-solving, and time management.
- Desirable: Experience in the non-profit sector, particularly in member associations. Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent.
What’s in It for You?
- Work in the heart of Sydney, with flexible work arrangements.
- Be part of a dynamic, mission-driven team.
- Time off in lieu of overtime.
- Leave loading.
- Access to non-taxable fringe benefit salary packaging options.
- Additional paid time off over the Christmas/New Year period.
- ASHM provides a child-safe environment in all its programs and activities.
Join Us in Making a Difference!
Applications are especially welcomed from people who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander persons, those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with disabilities. ASHM values diversity and inclusivity and is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Please note ASHM will review applications as they are received, so please apply as soon as possible.
Applications close on: Sunday December 10th, 2023.