Exciting Opportunity in Timor-Leste for Registrar Level Doctor with an interest in HIV
For doctors interested in global and tropical health, East Timor offers exciting challenges, numerous opportunities to learn and a way to make a significant contribution. We are seeking a Medical Officer with experience in HIV management to work in Dili, East Timor for 6-12 months from April 2018.
Maluk Timor (previously known as Bairo Pite Clinic Australia) focuses on support/collaboration with the Timor Ministry of Health (MOH) in developing capacity in particular areas of need. One of these areas is HIV program development, an area in which Maluk Timor has extensive experience.
The position is ideal for advanced trainees or specialists in Infectious Diseases. Responsibilities will include:
· leadership in HIV program
· direct clinical care of patients
· capacity building of local medical, nursing and other healthcare staff
· screening and detection of HIV
The post also provides excellent opportunities for involvement in operational research activities under the supervision of specialists based in Australia and the UK.
For more information or to apply, contact one of :
· Dr. Jeremy Beckett email@example.com
· Dr. Clare Nourse firstname.lastname@example.org
· Dr. Ashley Watson Ashley.Watson@act.gov.au
Please see the website for further information - https://maluktimor.org/